The Nonin Respsense stand alone capnography monitor is the most viable solution for adding capnography to your practice without buying a muli-parameter monitor. Contact a Pro Med consultant today to inquire about this monitor.
Fast and Easy EtCO2 Monitoring
The Nonin RespSense™ WIDESCREEN™ touch-panel display monitor offers Nonin sidestream EtCO2 technology for a wide range of clinical settings and for both intubated and non-intubated patients. Portable, accurate and cost-effective, RespSense is perfect for sleep labs, procedural sedation, emergency transport (EMS), home care, or in clinical settings where fast, easy EtCO2 monitoring is required.
Easiest way to monitor patient respiration and ETCo2 levels.
Nonin Respsense Highlights:
- Meets rigorous ISO requirements for EMS transport
- WIDESCREEN™ touch-panel display
- Numerical EtCO2 and respiratory rate display
- 1.5 hours trending of EtCO2 and respiration rate
- Backlit LCD display
- Audible and visual alarms
- TrendSense memory module (72 hours of data), download cable and software
- TrendSense memory module with Waveform (36 hours of data and capnogram waveform), download cable and software
- Data output via RS-232 port