Criticare nGenuity 8100EP1 Patient Monitor
The flexible, easy-to-use Criticare nGenuity 8100EP1 patient monitor is the perfect solution for conscious sedation or post-procedure recovery monitoring,
The Criticare nGenuity 8100EP1 patient monitor provides straightforward operation with a user-configurable display, enabling clinicians to quickly access the results they need. It comes with a wide variety of parameters, including advanced capabilities like ECG analysis, Capnography (ETCO2) and mini trend reporting.
- Easy to Use: Bright and large color display has large numeric readings, making it easy to read from across the room. Straightforward menus and dedicated function keys are easy to learn.
- Flexible: Full-featured monitors are available with many configurations including ETCO2 monitoring and arrhythmia and ST analysis. They are compatible with EMR/HIS systems and Criticare’s VitalView central station.
- Cost effective: The optional ETCO2 features a patented high capacity water trap with full occlusion clearing. The trap can be used on multiple patients so it costs less per procedure.
Features for Criticare nGenuity 8100EP1
- Standard features: ECG, ComfortCuff® NIBP, DOX® SpO2, Heart Rate, Temperature, Respiration and Nurse Call interface connection.
- Optional features: End-tidal and inspired CO2, arrhythmia and ST analysis and integrated printer.
- Optional CO2 monitoring incorporates CSI’s patented water trap design with full occlusion clearing.
- Mini-Trends display of condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activity.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large and small offices.
- Easy to read 10.4 inch TFT display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use interface with simplified menus and dedicated function keys.
- Mounts quickly to walls and rollstands.
Specifications for Criticare nGenuity 8100EP1
|Number of Leads:||3 – or 5 Lead|
|Lead View:||User-selectable; I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V (5-Lead); I, II, or III (3-Lead)|
|Gain Selection:||x0.5, x1, x2, and x4|
|Frequency Response:||Diagnostic: 0.05 to 100 Hz (-3dB);|
|Monitor:||0.5 to 40 Hz (-3dB);|
|ST:||0.05 to 40 Hz (-3dB|
|ST Accuracy:||±0.2 mm or ±5% of reading, whichever is greater, over heart range of 30 to 120 bpm|
|ST Range:||-6.0 to 6.0 mm|
|Technique:||Oscillometric measure upon inflation|
|Inflation Range:||Adult/Pediatric: 0 to 300 mmHg: Neonate: 0 to 150 mmHg|
|Measurement Cycle:||< 40 sec. typical; standard adult cuff|
|Auto. Measurement:||2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 min; 1, 2, 4 hour intervals|
|STAT Mode:|| 5 minutes
of consecutive readings
|Maximum Cuff Pressure:|| Adult/Pediatric:
300 mmHg; Neonate: 150 mmHg
|Transducer Accuracy:||±2 mmHg or ±2% of reading, whichever is greater, over full range|
|Clinical Accuracy:||Complies with AAMI|
|Range:||1% to 99%|
|Accuracy:||70% to 99% range: ±2%; 50% to 69% range: ±3%; < 50%: unspecified|
|Method:||Dual wavelength LED|
HEART RATE (PULSE)
|Source:||User selectable: Smart, ECG, Pleth, NIBP, IBP|
|Range:||20 to 300 bpm (ECG, Pleth); 30 to 240 bpm (NIBP); 30-300 bpm (IBP)|
|Accuracy:||±1 bpm or ±1% (ECG) whichever is greater|
|Probe:||YSI-400 and YSI-700 Series|
|Range, Accuracy:||68° to 113°F (20° to 45°C): ±0.1°C|
|Rate||6 to 150 bpm (ECG); 2 to 120 (CO2)|
|Source:||User selectable: Smart, CO2, ECG-TTI|
|Units:||mmHg; kPa; Torr; Percent|
|Method:||Non-dispersive infrared; autocalibrating|
|N2O Compensation:||Manual (On/Off, user selectable|
|Range:||0 to 99 mmHg; 0 to 12.5%;|
|Flow, Sample Rate:||Sidestream; 200 ml/min|
|Accuracy:||±2 mmHg, ±0.3 volume %, ±0.3kPa, or ±2 Torr at 200 ml/min and respiratory rate equal or less than 120 bpm|
|Rise Time:||170 ms (10 to 90%) at 200 ml/min|
|Channels:||1 or 3|
|Transducer Sites:||Selectable: ART, PA, LV, RV, LA, RA, CVP, ICP|
|Pressure Range:||-10 mmHg to 300 mmHg|
|0 to 20 Hz; Impedance >300 ohms; Transducer|
|Accuracy:||±1 mmHg or ±1%, whichever is greater|
|Silence:||Yes; 2 minutes or permanent|
|Memory:||24 hours at 30 second intervals with a NIBP reading
every three minutes
INTERFACE & DISPLAY
|Keys:||9; membrane activated|
|Rotary Knob:||Push and rotate; 24 steps/turn|
|Screen:||10.4 inch active color TFT|
|Resolution:||Internal Display: 640 x 480;
External VGA Display: 640 x 480
|Waveform Types:||ECG Leads I, II, III, aVR,
AVL, AVF, V; Respiration; CO2; Pleth; ST
|Sweep Speed:||6.25, 12.5, 25, or 50 mm/sec|
|Languages:||English, Czech, French,
German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese,
Russian, Spanish, and Turkish
|Nurse Call:||Contact switch; 3.5 mm phone
jack, 14 mm length
|COM Port:||RS232 compatible, DB9 (Com 1)|
|Video Port:||High density D-sub 15-pin
serial VGA compatible
|Type:||Thermal line printer|
|Paper Speed:||12.5, 25 or 50 mm/sec|
|Weight:||14 lbs; 6.4 kg|
|Size:||11 in (H) x 13 in (W) x 10.3 (D); 28 cm
(H) x 33 cm (W) x 26.2 cm (D)
|Voltage:||100 to 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||35 Watts, typical|
|Battery:||1 sealed lead acid|
|Battery Life:||3.0 hours, typical (2.5 hours w/
|Recharge Time:||4.5 hours, typical|
|Operating Temperature:||59° to 95°F (15° to 35°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||23° to 122°F (-5° to 50°C)|
|Operating Humidity:||15% to 90%, noncondensing|
|Medical Device:||Class II Equipment (IIb EU)|
|Electrical Protection:||Class I Equipment|
|Degree of Protection:||Type CF, Defibrillator-proof|
|Protection Against Ingress:||IPX1|
Criticare nGenuity 8100EP1
The Criticare nGenuity 8100EP1 is backed by a 3 year manufacturer warranty which includes a free loaner monitor while yours is being repaired. Contact Pro Med today to get more information about a Criticare nGenuity for your practice.